"We are all, everyone in this room, so fortunate."
FUCKING QUEEN. SHE UNDERSTANDS HER PRIVELAGE AND SHINES LIGHT ON LESS PRIVILEGED PEOPLE.
If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return, by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair, and lost all hope, for who could ever learn to love…a Beast?
i think freckles, stretch marks, tattoos, bruises, birthmarks and scars are probably the coolest thing, you started with almost a blank canvas and look at u now, all this evidence that you’ve lived and the sun has shone on you and you’ve grown and maybe tripped up a few times and liked an image so much u made it a permanent part of u, beautiful.
That’s one of the most uplifting things I’ve readThis needs to get passed around more
Pooh Corner’s Tigger Tales Recipe- Disneyland, CA
*Marshmallows on a stick, covered in caramel, orange-flavored white chocolate, and semi sweet chocolate*
- Long lollipop sticks
- 1 1/4 cups Kraft caramel bits
- 1 1/2 cups high quality white chocolate
- vegetable oil
- Orange candy oil
- Orange candy coloring (Don’t use normal food coloring)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- First, skewer 4 marshmallows on each stick.
- The flat round ends should be lined up on the side facing you.
- Stagger the marshmallows a bit too, so it’s tail-shaped.
- Melt caramel bits in the microwave 1 minute in a medium-large bowl
- Stir to smooth.
- Heat additional 30 seconds if caramel is still lumpy or stringy.
- Hold each stick over the bowl and spoon hot caramel all over your stick.
- When it’s completely covered lightly tap against the side of the bowl to get the excess caramel off.
- Place finished stick onto parchment paper or a silpat on a cookie sheet.
- Before dipping the next tail, reheat the caramel for 20 seconds in the microwave.
- When all the tails are dipped, put cookie sheet in the freezer 10 minutes to set.
- In the meantime, place white chocolate chips in an equally large bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of vegetable oil and microwave in 30 second intervals at 50% power, stirring after each interval.
- Do not overheat.
- When smooth, add a few drops orange oil, and orange coloring.
- One at a time, hold each caramel covered stick over the chocolate bowl, spoon chocolate on top, and tap off just like with the caramel.
- If chocolate starts to thicken, microwave 30 seconds at 50% power to thin it out.
- Place each chocolate dipped tail back on parchment/silpat lined tray.
- When all the tails have been dipped, freeze 10 minutes or until firm.
- Melt semisweet chocolate and drizzle in zig-zag motion over each tail.
- Freeze about 5 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature before serving.